Red Current's thermal imaging surveys of UK housing stock provide an excellent understanding of the overall performance enabling targeted energy improvement plans
Contact Red Current Today
Got a question?
Insulation missing within the wall cavity
Missing insulation identified during an internal survey
Thermography is the most effective method of identifying performance issues with buildings...
Thermography surveys are an extremely effective non-destructive method of identifying potential problems such as excessive thermal bridging, poor insulation and air leakage paths in the fabric of buildings. There is no other technology or approach that is as effective without some form of intrusive inspection.
The approach taken will depend on your overall requirements and the size of the stock concerned, but typically follows the approach outlined below:
- High resolution thermal images would be captured of the front/sides of each property from the outside.
- The images will be subsequently analysed to assess the overall level of performance together with identifying anomalies that could be associated with spalling render, thermal bridging, defective/missing insulation and unintended air leakage paths.
- Each property will have its own individual report page comprising the following elements:
- A high resolution thermal image of the property
- The weather conditions at the time of the survey
- Details of any anomalies identified
- An assessment on the overall performance of the main building elements, i.e. Roof, walls, windows and doors.
Choosing Red Current Ltd
Choosing Red Current Ltd will ensure full compliance with the requirements of the inspection, whilst realising the full benefits of building thermography.
Contact our sales team today for more information on pricing, sample reports and survey methodologies.