Business Support Administrator
Red Current Ltd is a company that specialises in providing industry leading thermal imaging goods and services to customers from all industry sectors throughout the UK.
The role of Business Support Administrator requires working with all staff and will have a significant involvement in the day-to-day management and operation of the company. The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, professional and motivated to learn new skills whilst pursuing company goals and objectives.
Key duties/Job Specification:
- Provide general administrative support as required, including responsibility for financial processing,
- Organising and managing events.
- Assist with and develop new business enquiries and opportunities.
- Planning and scheduling of thermal imaging surveys.
- Preparing/sending quotations, invoicing, etc.
- Assist with the sales and marketing of thermographic surveys, camera sales and thermal camera hire.
- Preparing and dispatching thermal imaging cameras sent out on hire.
- Assist with enhancing our online presence using social media, website updates, advertising, etc.
- Assist in achieve the company's objectives associated with quality, health and safety and sales performance.
- Demonstrate an exceptionally professional approach to all operations when interfacing with customers.
Pay and Hours:
- Full or Part-time (Flexible on start and finish times)
- 20 – 37 hours per week
- Pay (£7.50 to £10 per hour) – Negotiable based on experience
- 20 days holiday plus bank holidays
Skills and qualifications:
- GCSE(or equivalent) Maths: Grade C
- GCSE(or equivalent) English Language: Grade C
- NVQ Business related qualifications
Required Work Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent IT skills
- Excellent working knowledge of software packages including Microsoft Word and Excel
Please contact us by email or phone to discuss the role in more detail before sending through your application letter and CV. Applications will be closing on the 31st March. We will be informing all candidates after the closing date the outcome of their application and next steps.
Red Current is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate.