If you are looking for an opportunity to work with the cutting edge of thermographic technology, you will find yourself in good company as you will be assisting in complex and diverse projects across our broad client base.
Job Title: Trainee Thermal Imaging Surveyor
Red Current Ltd is a company specialising in providing industry leading thermal imaging surveys for applications including electrical distribution inspections and assessing the thermal performance of new and existing buildings.
In this unique role you will be assisting with and gaining experience in conducting thermographic (thermal imaging) surveys for electrical, mechanical and building applications. The role will also require a significant involvement in the day-to-day management and operation of the company. The successful candidate will need to be extremely dynamic and highly motivated to learn new skills whilst pursuing company goals and objectives.
Why Red Current Ltd:
Unlike other trainee programmes, you will be immediately inducted into a varied and challenging role that will combine on-the-job training as well as recognized thermography training and certification. Where applicable additional supplementary training (e.g. Electrical and/or Building Science courses) may be provided.
- Assist in undertaking thermographic surveys and report generation.
- Assist with administrative roles such as preparing/sending quotations, invoicing, etc.
- Carry out maintenance on thermal imaging camera equipment Assist with the operations associated with the thermal imaging camera hire services
- Assist with the sales and marketing of thermographic surveys, camera sales and thermal camera hire.
- Assist with enhancing our online presence using social media, web design, advertising, etc.
- Achieve the company's objectives associated with quality, health and safety and sales performance.
- Demonstrate an exceptionally professional approach to all operations when interfacing with customers.
The role would suit school or college leaver who:
- has excellent analysis and problem solving abilities
- is physically fit for working in hot/cold conditions, working at night, working at height
- is able to work well individually and as part of a team has excellent attention to detail
We will take your career seriously at Red Current, we will ensure you have a regular review cycle throughout the year and give you continuous feedback to allow you to grow and develop throughout your career.
Pay and Hours:
- 37 Hour Week
- Pay - Based on experience
Skills and qualifications:
- Minimum Qualifications: GCSE Maths: Grade C, GCSE English Language: Grade C, GCSE Science: Grade C
- Desirable Qualifications: GCSE Electronics, any recognised Electrical, qualification/training, any recognised Building Science qualification/training
Required Work Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent IT skills
- Good working knowledge of software packages including Microsoft Word, Excel and Photoshop
Red Current is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate.