When it comes to thermal imaging camera hire, look no further than Red Current. We have an extensive range for you to choose from. Our cameras are ideal for various industries, so feel free to browse our range of thermal imaging cameras!
As the specialists in manufacturing electrical, mechanical and building trade equipment, Red Current have a reliable service that takes your needs and requirements into consideration. So, if you’re looking to save money, you can trust Red Current to deliver a transparent service with no hidden fees.
A thermal imaging camera has a wide range of functions, whether it’s for identifying areas of heat loss, discovering damp, monitoring underfloor heating or electrical inspections. Red Current’s thermal imaging cameras are versatile and can be adapted to your company’s needs and requirements, ensuring that your buildings and equipment are functioning to the highest levels.
The main use of a thermal imaging camera is to illustrate how much heat is emitted within the home or workplace. In this application the thermal imaging cameras are simple to use and allow you to share and discuss your findings in a much quicker way.
If you’re looking for a way to identify how much heat is lost from your home or office, you can’t go wrong hiring one of our specialised thermal imaging cameras. And here at Red Current we try to make the hiring process as convenient as possible, saving you time and stress.
- It all starts with an enquiry; make a request for thermal imaging camera hire on our website.
- Once you’ve requested which camera you would like to hire, we will get in touch, do the necessary paperwork and arrange to deliver your camera for you.
- Red Current provide you with free next day delivery, so you can guarantee you’ll receive the
- camera in time (if you order today!)
- Once your thermal imaging camera arrives, you’re able to use it straight away and gather all the information you require.
- When you are finished with your camera, simply use the enclosed courier pack; it’s all part of our free return collection service.
Thermal imaging cameras are used for heat loss analysis by various industries, take our Flir E6 Thermal Camera, this is one of our most popular thermal imaging cameras, used to create detailed images, with a sensitivity rating of 0.06°C and a pixel resolution of 160x120. The camera uses colours to distinguish areas of elevated temperature and identify cold spots. With handheld functionality, it is straightforward to use right out of the box. However, here at Red Current we also provide you with video tutorials on how to use our cameras and their software tools for analysis enabling you to get the most from your thermal imaging camera hire.
Our team of trained, qualified surveyors and camera technicians are always on hand to help you choose and get the most from your camera. Request your thermal imaging camera hire today!