Thermographic (Thermal Imaging) Surveyor
Red Current Ltd is a company that specialises in providing industry leading thermal imaging goods and services to customers from all industry sectors throughout the UK.
In this unique role you will be conducting thermographic (thermal imaging) surveys for electrical, mechanical and building applications. The role will also include a significant involvement in the research and development of new and existing thermal imaging applications to continuously improve the delivery of our thermal imaging services and equipment sales.
A full and structured training programme will be provided on associated business systems and processes in support of key duties and responsibilities. The successful candidate will need to be dynamic, professional and motivated to learn new skills whilst pursuing company goals and objectives.
Key duties/Job Specification:
- Thermographic surveys at customer sites throughout the UK
- Assist with the research and development of thermal imaging applications in support of the continuous improvement of our products and services
- Assist with the sales and marketing of thermal imaging cameras and thermographic surveys
- Assist with enhancing our online presence using social media, website updates, advertising and email campaigns, etc
- Assist in achieving the company's objectives associated with R & D, Quality, Sales Performance and Health & Safety
- Represent Red Current at trade shows and networking events
The role would suit newly qualified industrial/commercial electrician who:
- has excellent analysis and problem solving abilities
- is physically fit for working in hot/cold conditions, working at night, working at height
- is able to work well individually and as part of a team
- has excellent attention to detail
- demonstrates an exceptionally professional attitude at all times
We will take your career seriously at Red Current, we will ensure you have a regular review cycle throughout the year and give you continuous feedback to allow you to grow and develop throughout your career.
Pay and Hours:
- Full time
- Pay £25K - £30K pa
- Electrical Apprenticeship (NVQ Level 3 or equivalent)
- GCSE(or equivalent) Maths: Grade B
- GCSE(or equivalent) English Language: Grade B
- Full driving license
- City & Guilds 2391 Inspection and Testing
- PCN/ITC Level 1 - Thermography
- Industrial/Commercial Electrician: 1 year
Required Work Skills:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, excellent IT skills
- Excellent working knowledge of software packages including Microsoft Word and Excel
Please contact us by email or phone to discuss the role in more detail before sending through your application letter and CV.
Red Current is an equal opportunity employer who does not discriminate.