Over recent years, the development of thermal imaging cameras has increased dramatically. The improved specifications quite often result in effectiveness and/or efficiency improvements over the older models.
Red Current now offers part exchange of your old thermal imaging camera against a new FLIR thermal imaging camera.
To find out how much we would offer as discount against our range of cameras, please complete the form below:
Data Privacy: To find out how we process the data that you submit to us via this form, please read this Privacy Statement.
Trade-In Terms and Conditions:
- Any make, model and age of camera will be considered. The value of discount applied will be based on the market value of your old camera against the price of the required model.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offers.
- The trade-in will represent a discount against the new camera; a cash back option is not available.
- The trade-in camera is required to be despatched to Red Current within 3 days of receipt of the new camera.
- The value of discount is based on the customer’s description supported by photos, videos, etc. If at the point of receipt, the condition differs significantly from what has previously been described, the value of the discount will be adjusted to a reasonable level. The customer will be required to pay the calculated difference from the amount already paid.
- Redcurrent Ltd reserves the right to refuse or withdraw the offer at any time.
- Redcurrent Ltd cannot be held responsible for injury, loss, damage or negligence as a result of participating in the promotion.
Contact Forms & Emails - Privacy Statement
What data is being collected?
When you contact us via a form on our website or by email, we may collect the following information:
2. Email addresses
3. Telephone number
4. Post Code
6. Enquiry message/detail
7. Browsing statistics and behaviour via Google Analytics (automatically collected)
What is the data being used for?
We use the information to provide the services and information that you request and to respond to enquiries, comments and questions.
How long do you keep my data for?
The data will be stored for as long as we need it to assist with your enquiry and business interests.
Where will my data be stored?
Your data is stored securely on our internal, secured company network.
Will my data be shared?
No, we will not share your data with any third-party.
I need more information – can you help?